[IP] 1st A1C since starting to pump

My A1C on Dec. 3(my first day of pumping)was 7.2.  I had one done
yesterday, and it came back at 6.8. I started in Sept. with my new endo,
using MDI(Lantus and humalog, with NPH).  My A1C was a hefty 13+. This
is the lowest A1C I have had in 6 yrs(since delivering my last baby), so
this is a huge reward for all my effort.  No one appreciates the
"victory" in this unless you are in the same boat.  (My mom was excited,
but no one else "gets it".)  Have a great day!