Re: [IP] re: pump failure 508

--- Donna Rushing <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I've been feeling a lot of frustration about my 508.
>  I've had it 15 months
Donna you mentioned 3 1/2 years to decide. Does that
imply that the pumps 4yr warranty starts over after
being repaired?  My loaner is coming today and i
didn't ask about the continuation of the warranty on
my old one vs the repaired one. Another question you
said u use the quick sets in your hip. Do u have
problem pulling off the plastic part off when u pull
pants up and down?  I've tried the back hip site twice
and pulled the plastic hub from the tape both times.
 i put a piece of tape on but then the tape has to be
removed and that risks pulling it out too. I need to
find alternate sites. ty

Do You Yahoo!?