Re: [IP] meters

I use the OneTouch Ultra but I have only been able to use it on my
fingertips. I've tried many times to use my arm but I can never get a
large enough blood sample if I get any blood at all! I've tried
everything the manual says, I use the fleshiest part of my arm, I use the
deepest setting on the lancet, I hold the lancet there for a few seconds
and most of the time I can barely tell that I've poked myself.  It's
frustrating because I'd really looked forward to testing on my arm :(  I
would like to try the Freestyle but I'm not sure if it's available in
Canada yet.
Sara Molyneaux