Re: [IP] Laser photocoagulation

A cloudie day is best and one eye at a time if you are going to drive make sure you the way and plan a route to make right turns. Use heavy sun glasses. At home just sit no lights. Took me overnight then I was off to work. No hurting. 6 in each eye over about 2 weeks each.
Be good to yourself.

Anyone who has had this done could you
> > tell me all about it?  Do you feel the lasers, are
> > you able to drive  by the next day, etc.  My eyes
> > are so sensitive to light that I am really worried

Win a ski trip!