[IP] animas

Yeah, I finally got my new Animas pump tonight.  I have been pumping with my
kids back-up h-tron since dxd Jan 16th, 2002.  Getting it set up, then gonna
hook it up tomorrow, once i use up some of this new insulin in the h-tron
cart!!!  Got go back to fine tuning basals, and I had it down pat.  Should
not be too hard to switch over though.
dxd w type I at 38 yrs of age!!! I call it reverse herdity, due to my 6 yr
old being dxd at 17 months, 5 1/2 yrs ago