[IP] Is the person in this article an IP member?

Hi folks

I was sent a page from a June, 1979, Time Magazine.  On this page was an
article on the *miniature* insulin pump - artificial pancreas.

I wonder if the woman pictured is a member of the IP.  I would be really
interested in knowing this.  So, if it is you, or you know who it is, could
you please let me know?
Here is a link to the picture and a retype of the article if you would like to
see it.  It is very interesting.

Barb Chafe
Insulin Pumpers Nova Scotia
Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly