[IP] Waylon Jennings

I was saddened to hear that Waylon Jennings(famous country music
star---assume all know that) died today of complications from diabetes.
Apparently, he had many problems(a leg amputated last year)relating to
his D.  I regret that my 12 yr old heard this on the radio...She worries
that I will die from this, but doesn't say so to me(just to my mother).
It brings home the fact that this rotten disease is a serious thing, and
reminds us of how important it is do do all we can to keep ourselves
healthy.  Being a member of this group helps to keep me focused and
motivated to do all I can.  Just a few thoughts....