RE: [IP] Laser photocoagulation

What a great story!  While I have no eye damage as of yet(16 yrs since
dx--and I am knocking on wood and saying lots of 'thank yous') I had
lasik surgery last March...I think it sounds a lot like what I had
done...I am glad to hear a success story in case I should face the same
thing later on(knock on wood, again).  Thanks for sharing...