[IP] insulin smell......ewwww yuck!

For the past few days I have been smelling insulin and am not sure why.  I
have changed my site, checked around where the infusion set connects to the
reservoir...... I just can't seem to find any reason for it.  It seems to be
coming from the pump itself....or the reservoir inside the pump....as opposed
to coming from the insertion site.  Does anybody have any ideas?  Is it
normal for that smell to be there?  I have been pumping for over a year now
and have never really noticed it before.  Help!  it's making me nauseous :-(

Sharon J