RE: [IP] Leaking Set - PS

I'm a little frighten to put Josh on the pump, but I really think it will
be better for him than the shots he getting 3x's a day.  I guess I'm
frightened because it's something new as I was when we learned about the
shots and the insulin.  I think once we get the ball rolling with the pump
I'll be less frighten.  Not having it yet and not knowing much about it is
scary.  But thanks for your help and info today.  I'll be back on later.
Talk to you soon....Angela