Re: [IP] Re: Stomach ache

I want to thank all of you that replied to my message about stomach pain. I
should have said that she has had this for 2 months now and two er visits
for pain. Her numbers have been on the high side. Long story about why her
numbers are on the high side later when I'm not dealing with other
issues(see next e-mail from me).

The doctors put a scope down her throat this morning to see if she has
problems with her stomach. But her stomach looks fine. The cause could be
something else.

Deborah mom to Eve 14.5, and her pump Zoe 2
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99