RE: [IP] Leaking Set - PS

Joshua was DKA also when we took him to the emergency room.  His blood
sugar was 560.  I'm torn between which pump to use for Joshua.  I've met
with a min-med rep and an animas rep.  Hopefully my doctor will help with
the decision. My mini-med rep did tell me about the pump that should be
coming out soon that is waterproof.  I think she said end of Feb beginning
of March.  Were you at home today or at work when your insulin was
leaking?... Angela