Re: [IP] Freestyle Meter

Yes, it does have a port to connect and download readings to a computer
program.  I have not used it yet, but plan to do so in  the future.
There are a number of people I know who got their meters for free from
Freestyle or through one of their agents.  I purchased mine, but did get an
extra one for free directly from Freestyle.  Lets face it, the company that
manufactures the meter can afford to give them away, because what they lose
on the meter, they make up in no time, with the sale of testing strips, which
is where their profit is.

Bill Curtis