RE: [IP] February Meeting-Orlando Florida

At 04:31 PM 2/13/02, you wrote:
>There is a regular meeting here in Orlando?
Pump Information Group

When: Wednesday, Feb. 13th, 6pm
Were: Lake View Office Park
1155 S. Semoran Blvd
Winter Park
Corner of 436 and Hanging Moss
Behind building 3

Rsvp: John Czodli 407-925-2745- please be sure to RSVP so we can plan

Bring your best diabetes story along with your best coping ability so we
can all learn and share

We meet the 2nd Wednesday of each month at the above location..would love
to have you meet us tonight, if possible.