[IP] palm program and graphs

I was just wondering if anyone has a program that they can print the graphs
that appear on the palm pilot or provide a graphical display. I am currently
using Diabetes Pilot, I really like the program however I do not like  the
way the readings and other information I enter prints. What do others do to
provide graphical display of there readings. I have excel and can plot my
readings however I would like them to compare day to day or something to
give me an idea of trends in my blood sugars. Any ideas or suggestions would
be helpful. (I have looked at the EZ manger however I am canadian and the
program currently doesn't support mmol format.)
Thanks Sarah