Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:20:21 -0600
From: "Richard Uhlman" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] claritin caution?

My 11 yr old son was just prescribed once a day claritin for allergies.  One
web page stated it, "should be used with caution with people with diabetes
mellitus". Also states that its effectiveness and safety have not been
established in children under 12.  Anyone use it and how does it affect
blood sugar?  PS.  We tried the nasal sprays with poor results.