[IP] Larry Northcott, age 57

Larry Northcott, age 57. Calgary AB. Canada. I was diagnosed 18 years ago and
have always had poor control & have been on the pump (MM508) for 14 months. I
must mention that we lost our daughter to complications from diabetes. She was
diagnosed at age 11 & passed away away at 31 years of age.

Sorry to hear that, It is a mean disease, worse than many because it is like
living in a pool of pirhanas, it just nibbles away at you. spot Age 64