RE: [IP] meters

<it seems to read 15-20 points lower consistently
compared to fingers>

I wondered about that when I first heard about meters taking blood from
different parts of the body.  The CDE that did my initial training after
diagnosis told me that bg levels vary significantly from point to point in
the body, because at different points it's had more or less opportunity to
deliver glucose to the cells it is feeding.  That was the explanation I was
given for the differences between bg measured in my digits and that measured
in blood extracted from my veins.