Re: [IP] meters

I use the Freestyle meter and love it. You can get samples from
anywhere, I use palm of my hands frequently. The only trouble if you
want to call it that is it seems to read 15-20 points lower consistently
compared to fingers. Not a big deal, I just add 15 points to the reading
especially if it falls in the low category. Takes 15 seconds for
reading, which is just about enough time to put the container of  strips
and picker back in case. Sticking my palm and occasional thigh has
helped my fingers