Re: [IP] Re: ezManager reports

I use the diabetese manager available at diabetease.com. It is great -
allows multiple meter downlaods and produces graphs and or text reports.

Barbi (Mom to Kelsey age 8 dx 10/99 pumping Disetronic 08/01) and
Ashleigh 12

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] Re: ezManager reports >Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:28:47 EST > >In a message dated 2/13/02 9:26:08 AM
Central Standard Time, >email @ redacted writes: > > > > My doctor
didn't think daily reports really were > > telling him much. He would
like monthly or at least > > weekly reports graphed so that he can see
trends. He > > said that if he could find patterns, that he could > >
adjust better. Does anyone know of a program that > > graphs? I am a
computer dummy -- I don't even know if > > Microsoft has any programs
where I could print a graph > > and plot my sugars by hand - HELP! > > >
EZManager.....you just put in the dates >Beverly >-*******---*******