[IP] Re: ezManager reports

Hi - saw the following post:

.  I print out my daily reports and fax them to my
doctor
weekly.

My doctor didn't think daily reports really were
telling him much.  He would like monthly or at least
weekly reports graphed so that he can see trends.  He
said that if he could find patterns, that he could
adjust better.  Does anyone know of a program that
graphs?  I am a computer dummy -- I don't even know if
Microsoft has any programs where I could print a graph
and plot my sugars by hand - HELP!

Pat (pumped!!!!)