[IP] Re: Stomach ache

> can you
> have stomach pain if you are high and not have ketones? I know that this
> a basic diabetes question, but Eve has been high lately and has had
> pain but no ketones.
> Deborah mom to Eve 14.5, and her pump Zoe 2
> Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99

Sounds to me like possibly a *female* problem - menstrual cramps with
hormones causing highs. No? No ketones would be because she has insulin in
her system. (~_^)

The peak years of mental activity are between the ages of four and 18. At
four they ask all the questions, at 18 they know all the answers.