RE: [IP] Freestyle Meter

Hi Bill:
Thx for filling me in on the freestyle.

One question...can it do a readout on computer?  I know my endo has a
program to read out accucheck but don't know about freestyle and she is a
stickler for having that readout when I go to see her.

Also, do you know whether or not the mfg will allow you to try it and if you
don't like it to return it???

I just got a newer machine (the accucheck) for free from my dr. when I went
on the pump.  Prior to that I had a very old monitor.

Thx again
Kathy B.