[IP] Replacement pump is here!

MiniMed was true to their word.  I was told the refurbished pump would be
here by 10:30 AM on Tuesday and it arrived about that time.  Imagine that ...
there is still a business that has good customer response!  Since Cory had
taken NPH Tuesday morning we didn't reconnect the pump until dinner time.
Then we went with 50% of his normal basal for 2 hours.  I was afraid it would
overlap with the NPH.  It didn't -- he went to 202!  LOL  Now it is going to
be interesting to see if his headaches go away.  I really think it was the
NPH, so we'll see.