[IP] pump failure 508

Last Friday, when I went to give my bolus, I pressed the buttons and the
screen went blank then came back,  It seemed to do it wiith all buttons
except the act button. I called minimed, and they told me to try a few
things, which I did, but it still happened. I got a replacement the next
day,on Saturday, and returned the broken one to them although the basals
worked, - did not have to mess with that, I just used a pen to give my bolus
On Saturday afternoon, I was back in buisness and  I was as good as new!

David R