Re: [IPn] New mail lists

Please follow Michael's instructions below to subscribe to one of the new
lists. We are getting large numbers of members going to the webpage and
submitting a new profile for these lists. You don't need to do that.
Besides saving the admins a ton of extra work, it's a lot simpler to just
write to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and request to be subscribed to one of
these new services. No new profile is required.

Sam Skopp