Re: [IP] Any Advice?

> boluses to not overload a site

 question----what does this mean..to not overload the site???New pumper
all ifo is well appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I can consistently get 5 days out of a site due to the fact that I use
<30u a day. With 150 or so units I used to put in the reservoir, I didn't
want to infuse more in less time and make a site deteriorate more quickly.
It was/is just my way of doing it. Putting in a larger amount at once (for
me) just doesn't sit well. This is definitely a YMMV thingy.  (~_^)

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care

You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart
woman with a dumb guy. - Erica Jong -