Re: [IP] Diabetes Management and Hand-Held Technology...

I am interested in reading the article mentioned below but I can't seem to
find it on the link.  Do you have to be a member of ADA to read it?  (I'm
from Canada so I belong to the CDA).  I'm currently looking to buy a
handheld to help with management of CHO counting and calculating boluses
etc...  Any tips from the article or from anyone using a PDA would be much
> A article of interest to our group by Jan Rystrom entitled "Diabetes
Management And Hand-Held Technolgy: Information From Your Fingertips Is Now
In The Palm Of Your Hand". Newsflash of DCE( Diabetes Care and Education ),
Winter 2002, Vol 23 Number 1, p.8-10. http://www.dce.org