Re: [IP] Animas EzManager

    I defninitely gotta agree - The final version is much improved over the
beta. There are still a few fixes needed, buit overall it is very impressive.
Definitely freaked out my endo when I went to her office yesterday with all the
reports for the last month neatly arranged in a binder for her files. (I haven't
always been the best organized diabetic ;-()  Then she sorta freaked me out when
she told me that my first post-pump Aic was 6.4 down from previous high 8's
!!!!! this thing actually works !!!!!

Mike Nolan w/ Leon the wonder pump
Working together since December 17, 2001