[IP] Animas EzManager

FYI Only,

Anyone who has purchased an Animas pump between 10/31/2001 and 12/31/2001 is
eligible to receive a free Palm pilot M100.  You are also eligible to
receive (for free) their new diabetes management software  ezManager.  All
you have to do is call Animas and tell them when you purchased your pump.
The software was released in it's final version (for now anyway) and it is
GREAT.  I print out my daily reports and fax them to my doctor weekly.  You
can also get a trial version for 30 days to see if you like it.
www.animascorp.com  The software is $99.99 or $69.99 for Animas users.

Allen