Re: [IP] Laser photocoagulation

For me it was not too painfull. I had one eye done at a time. I drove with sun glasses(pray for a cloudy day. Be sure to drive the route seversl times before your laser treatment. I had 12 so no big deal. Just remember when that laser hit your eye think of it as saving you eye focus on the good the laser hit is doing.

> From: Terri Brown <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Eye surgery
> I am going to have some bleeding in my eyes lasered
> next month.  Anyone who has had this done could you
> tell me all about it?  Do you feel the lasers, are
> you able to drive  by the next day, etc.  My eyes
> are so sensitive to light that I am really worried

Win a ski trip!