[IP] Colorguard, winter guard

Is or has anyone ever been affiliated with colorguard or winter guard?
Just asking, seeing if anyone else is out there! I am a member of the New
Philadelphia Oh. Marching band, I do colorguard.

During the winter, I am in Kaleidoscope, our school winterguard. We
compete in WGI and everything. We are doing great.

Let me know!

hththeehthe, Lauren, 16yrs old, dx'd in 95