[IP] Re: Pump Malfunction

Now I am wishing
we had gotten the Diestronic so we would have had a back up pump!
Before the pump, Cory always had severe headaches.  I contributed it to the
high and yo yoing blood sugars.  But now that he is back on NPH, he is once
again complaining of severe headaches.  Does anyone know of a possible

Hi Susan,
     Hope your new pump arrives soon!  Yes, that is the reason I purchased
the H-tron for Claire -- 2 pumps.  I thought carefully about my decision and
decided that, for us, having 2 pumps was more important than the fancier
features available with some of the other models.  Claire has mostly used her
blue pump, which has been very dependable, despite being dropped on the
ceramic tile kitchen floor (yikes!!).
     Claire also had bad headaches often while on injections and like you, I
attributed them to the bouncing bgs and also all the stress associated with
injections.  NPH never worked well in her.  Headaches have been very rare
since pumping.  I hope to never have to give her NPH again.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7