Re: [IP] Any Advice?

>>>I was wondering if anyone has been in a similar resting state and how you
dealt with the change in your lifestyle and using the pump?  Did you raise
basal rates for the entire 24 hour profile or just bolus for the high's?
Becky LaSpina >>>

I broke my foot in '87 (pumping 4 yrs then). Due to the injury like you are
talking about, I had to raise my basals 50% across the board. I did that for
about 6 wks. Since that took more insulin from the reservoir, I injected
boluses to not overload a site. You are correct in that this is definitely a
YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) sort of thing. That's what I did. Best wishes
to you. (~_^)

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care

Remember the 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting
something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong. Albert Camus