Re: [IP] huge needles Jef

In a message dated 2/11/2002 12:51:30 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'll try the quicksets but I'll pass on
> the 'serter.

Jef, I felt the same way about the needles and would cry every time I had to
infuse Jake w/ the Softserter, so when we changed to the quicksets I decided
to do myself first, just so I would know how much pain I was causing him.
Anyhow, I was shocked ' it felt just like someone thumped me w/ their finger!
You should at least try the 'serter w/ your quicksets. I know I feel 100%
better about it now when Jake has to change his sites than I did before I did
myself. Trena (mom to Jake 11)