Re: [IP] Exercise/kids

In a message dated 2/11/2002 12:26:15 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> my overweight 12yo wants to do treadmill, like me.  (I go to a local gym
> a couple blocks from home), but they won't let kids in.

We had the same problem here w/ gym and kids, but I found a store called Play
It Again Sports (that guaranteed their used treadmills) and bought us one for
I found the exact same one at Sears for $499. Our whole family uses it now
and I can't believe how well it is holding up. We have not had any problems
w/ it at all. Just an idea I thought I would share! Trena (mom to Jake 11)