RE: [IP] lack of appetite

I have had this terribly....It has a lot to do with weight gain when I
changed insulins...My doc went to Lantus and Humalog from Reg. and
NPH...I gained about 25 lbs.  I was on 57 units a day.  Now I am on
32-37 units a day, and still can't get the weight off, but am not
ravenously hungry morning, noon, and night....I forget to eat at
times...The hunger is much diminished since going on the pump...Hope
this helps.