[IP] Petition for Ontario diabetes healthcare

This is for all of the people on this list from Ontario.  I was looking
at the Canadian Sugarbytes website and found a petition that can be
printed out and circulated asking the Ontario government to cover
diabetic supplies.  I've printed out a few pages and plan on circulating
them to everyone I know. Please do the same and maybe we can reform
Ontario's OHIP policies and get better healthcare for diabetics!  The
address is www.sugarbytes.com/advopetition.htm.
Sara Molyneaux