[IPn] Tuesday, Tuesday Late Night, Thursday & Friday night Chats

Welcome to the Tuesday, Tuesday Late Night, Thursday and Friday chats!
I know...lots to remember...but hang in there, you can get it down pat.

If you want to have fun, get lots of laugh, and have lots of support, Come on
and join our chats. They are guaranteed good times!
To get to the chat room...just go to the IP home page or follow the link
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and choose the anytime room. After
you click go a box will pop up. Type in your full email addy (the one you
signed up with, including everything after the @ symbol) and the word pumper
(in lower case letters please). Then just click the word ok...and you should
be on your way to the magical realm of the chatters!

The start times for all chats are 9:00 PM Eastern, 8:00 PM Central, 7:00 PM
Mountain, and 6:00 PM Pacific...sorry for those time zones that I left
out...can never remember them for some reason... :-(
The Late night chat on Tuesday starts at 12:00 AM Eastern, 11:00 PM Central,
10:00 PM Mountain and 9:00 PM Pacific....

Your hosts will be as follows:
    Tuesday - Wendy & Cherry
    Tuesday Late Night - Wendy & Deb
    Thursday - Cherry, Deb & Fred