[IP] Laser photocoagulation

From: Terri Brown <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Eye surgery

I am going to have some bleeding in my eyes lasered
next month.  Anyone who has had this done could you
tell me all about it?  Do you feel the lasers, are
you able to drive  by the next day, etc.  My eyes
are so sensitive to light that I am really worried
about how I will handle it.  Thanks for any advice
You may feel the laser but if it is too painfuil the doc can give you some
anesthesia behind the eye so you don't have pain. Sometimes they inject into
the eye itself. It sounds awful but is not too bad. You will need sunglasses
that day and probably won't be able to read for a while after the procedure.
You should be fine the next day. The most difficult part is keeping your eye
still when he lasers your retina. the flash of light is plenty annoying but
not intolerable. Better to have this done now and ward off problems in the
future like I did not do, now have only 1 sighted eye. spot