Re: [IP] sports & medic alert

In a message dated 2/11/2002 5:59:13 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> It is common yes but not always a given. We have
>  found it depends on the sport/coach/organization's
>  policies. When my son (9 yrs) took Aikido at the YMCA
>  he was made to take it off.

When Katie was taking Tae Kwon Do, we compromised by getting some of those
soft stretchy cloth sweatbands that (at least in my memory) pro tennis
players used to wear all the time on their wrists.  She just put one of those
on over her bracelet . . .

Pumpmama to Katie