Re: [IP] ??? for those using arm or leg sites

In a message dated 2/11/2002 4:32:59 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Just tell her that if she uses her butt, that her bikini bottom will
>  hide the set when she swims :-)
>  That was my daughter's motivation for switching to her backside. I
>  didn't think it up, she did.

Yep, tried that one -- isn't gonna fly, at least not yet.  maybe I'll try it
again this summer  (kinda chilly for bikinis right now)

>  Take a look at the ABOUT page. The Sil/Tender/Comfort sets are THE
>  MOST POPULAR set. My daughter says they are the most comfortable to
>  wear though she is not crazy about inserting them.... she won't use
>  anything else now. The do go in easily though they look rather
>  wicked.

I even inserted one on myself (I'm always the guinea pig around here) -- and
I was amazed.  Wicked looking is right, but there was absolutely no pain
(none!)  at all on insertion and it was comfortable to wear .  .  . I may
wait till Animas' new EZset comes out before I try to pitch the idea to her
again.  They're supposed to offer an option for a shorter cannula length
(presumably with a shorter insertion needle) -- and there's even an inserter
pending FDA approval (Katie is a firm believer in inserters -- me, I like to
slide the needle in at my own speed . . .).

Pumpmama to Katie