Re: [IP] ??? for those using arm or leg sites

> Up til now (8mos), Katie's been using her abs for all of her sites,
> and she still refuses to put a site any place where she can't see to
> insert it (i.e. no hip or butt sites).  She's willing to consider
> sites in her legs or arms (since those were also places where she
> did injections -- along with her abs) .  .  .

Just tell her that if she uses her butt, that her bikini bottom will
hide the set when she swims :-)

That was my daughter's motivation for switching to her backside. I
didn't think it up, she did.

> Before she goes for it, I wanted to get some feedback/helpful hints
> on anybody who uses these sites, especially anyone whose using
> Quick-Sets in these sites.  I'm a little nervous about using a
> straight-in set like the Quick-set on these sites (Katie's now 5' 3"
> and 102 lbs), but she absolute refuses to consider trying the
> Comforts/Sils -- and to be honest the cannula on those look awfully
> long after being used to the 6mm on the QS micros . . .

Take a look at the ABOUT page. The Sil/Tender/Comfort sets are THE
MOST POPULAR set. My daughter says they are the most comfortable to
wear though she is not crazy about inserting them.... she won't use
anything else now. The do go in easily though they look rather
wicked.

Michael