Re: [IP] blood pressure meds

>Subject: [IP] blood pressure meds

Hydrochlorthiszide appears to be the most common for diabetics and
non-diabetics.  Have been on 12mg per day it for 3 years with no side
effects other than I am COLD all the time.  this is a common side
effect frop most users.  It dropped my BP form 150/95 average to
120/75 or a bit less.

NOTE:  Your BP varies significantly during teh day and night.  Also
note that  BP control is more important than BG control as far as
preventing or minimizing eye and kidney disease!

Low-normal BP is necessary to minimize all microvascular diseases as
most of us long termers have.

Darrin Parker
Ontario, Canada

I have used the insulin infusion pump for one year thanks to the
support of wonderful internet friends & the

The Pump gave me better control than I had achieved in 27 years of
MDI!  Best pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  1st & 2nd post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 &