[IPn] the 11th day

Today is the 11th day of our pledge drive -- just a little more than
a third of the way through the month AND we have raised just a little
more than a third of the funds needed for the Winter Quarter, namely
$2010.00.  Pretty good work and thanks to all of you that have made a

We still need $5.00 to complete the match on New York's $250.00
challenge and there are still many fine gifts waiting to entice you
to make a contribution to help support YOUR forum. Insulin Pumpers
needs your support to continue to serve you. If you are financially
able, please consider a gift to Insulin Pumpers today. We still have
a ways to go with our pledge drive so if you've been waiting to
contribute..... just putting it off because you were busy doing
something else, take a few moments right now to make a pledge of
$10, $20 or more.

Remember!!! that Insulin Pumpers has a Thank You gift for you...
For donations of:

$15.00 or more
(pic)  A handy compact Pumpers log book from Minimed  room
       to write everything you need for good diabetes management
(pic)  A high quality cap from Disetronic, Black with embroidered
       RED "D" -- this is not one of those cheap plastic adjustable
       caps, it comes with an ALL cloth adjusting strap in the back

$25.00 or more
(pic)  A set of re-usable decorative Skins from Disetronic
       that go on the face of the HTron series pumps. Choose either
       the 'A' or 'B' set.
       If you prefer, a brand new DTron belt-clip case
(pic)  A copy of Optimal Pumping from Minimed  -- a 92 page hand book
       containing everything from how to deal with high/low bg's to
       setting your basal rates

$50.00 or more
       Choose either a Calf or Thigh carrying pouch from Disetronic
       These elastic, wrap-around, velcro fastened pouches can be used
       with any insulin pump to "stash" it out of sight.
(pic)  For your child or the child in you :-) a cute, cuddly Pumpy
       doll from Disetronic -- it's really cute, see the picture

See the pictures (pic) of some of the gifts at:

To make a donation, or to make a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers
visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

My best regards,