[IP] Treadmills

>>>My biggest advice though is to purchase a good treadmill. I looked at
some consumer advice sites (I think one was compare.com?) and studied up on
the features that I wanted. The only thing I would do different is I might
have purchased the one that folds up.>>>

Are most of you aware that when you find an item and price on the 'net that
you like, you can print it out and take it to Sears for a price match? No
shipping charges either. I'm looking for a decent low-priced digital camera.

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible
warning. -Catherine Aird-