Re: [IP] Exercise/kids

The best purchase I ever made was my own personal treadmill. When I am on a really good exercise kick I use a reward system - I enjoy watching videos while walking - so I pop one in and I'm off.  For each day that I use the treadmill as scheduled I put a dollar into my "video fund" to purchase new videos that I want. If I miss a day, then a dollar comes out. I have gotten several videos this way.  I also have a couple in my library that I reserve for those days when I'm feeling tired - they have lots of really upbeat music that helps get me going.

My exercise has been sketchy ever since we moved in Augusut but I am going to reinstate my system and see if I can get it going again.

My biggest advice though is to purchase a good treadmill. I looked at some consumer advice sites (I think one was compare.com?) and studied up on the features that I wanted. The only thing I would do different is I might have purchased the one that folds up.

Good Luck
Linda & Dax