Re: [IP] huge needles

>but am FREAKING out over the size of the insertion needles for my >MiniMed

I use a 508 with SofSets.  I freaked out when I first saw the insertion
needles too, but once I tried one with the SofSerter, I was fine.  I'd never
be able to insert anything manually (believe it or not, I'm afraid of
needles) but with the inserter its so quick, I hardly feel it.

I'm on the thin side myself, and was worried about the length of the needle
too, but its only in for so short a time, (and once I saw how tiny the
cannula was) that eased my mind a lot too.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted