RE: [IP] huge needles

> I use the sofsets, and don't have a "thing" about needles.  Yes, they
> are big,(and there's no way I could insert without the "gizmo")but with
> the gizmo to insert it for you, you don't even feel it.  It goes like
> 100 mph and it doesn't begin to feel like shots.

My fear comes from the "inject ease" that I had for needles. My endo
assured me it was PAIN Free, boy was he wrong. I'd say about 30% of the
time, it hurt pretty bad; and those were with short needles.

I couldn't imagine using the soft or the sil-serter with the harpoon-like
needles that sets use. I'm just a slow jabber, I'll prolly never change.