RE: [IP] huge needles

I use the sofsets, and don't have a "thing" about needles.  Yes, they
are big,(and there's no way I could insert without the "gizmo")but with
the gizmo to insert it for you, you don't even feel it.  It goes like
100 mph and it doesn't begin to feel like shots.  I thought the same
thing when I started, but after one insertion, I was not squeamish at
all.  Good luck!  You will be glad you did.